GOLD MENS CROSS PENDANT - GOLD SAFRAN TURKEY.
Gold Mens Cross Pendant
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- Hanging downward; pendent
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- traverse: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- cross(a): extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon"
- A mark, object, or figure formed by two short intersecting lines or pieces (+ or ?)
- A mark of this type (?) made to represent a signature by a person who cannot write
- A mark of this type (?) used to show that something is incorrect or unsatisfactory
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- A microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulator or MENS (also microamperage electrical neuromuscular stimulator) is a device used to send weak electrical signals into the body.
- In Roman mythology, Mens, also known as Bona Mens or Mens Bona (Latin for "Good Mind"), was the personification of thought, consciousness and the mind, and also of "right-thinking". Her festival was celebrated on June 8.
Blue Bottle Pendant
This pendant is made from the hind wing of a Common Blue Bottle Butterfly, also known as a Blue Triangle Butterfly. Do not worry, I did not kill this beauty to make this pendant. His wings were collected after he expired naturally. No insects were harmed in the making of this pendant! ;)
I had a soldering marathon yesterday. Here are some of the pendants I completed. Still need to clean them and add dangles. Look closely and you might discover the international company that placed a large order of pendants for their employee shop.
My back hurts!
white gold rosary bead necklace
yellow gold pendants
cam4 gold account
gold tone bass banjo
antique gold filled bangle
white gold filigree bracelet
places to sell gold jewelry
gold filled earring findings